Metrics (3/12) | The Boneyard

Metrics (3/12)

Reaction Score
I think it’s probably less than an outside shot at a 4. Don’t think we did enough to pass Illinois or Providence. UCLA and Arkansas have probably solidified their placement in front of us by still playing in their conference tourneys right now, too. TTU which looked to be reeling a bit made the XII title game. Heck, Iowa has a chance to pass us if they win the B1G tourney. I do think we’re now solidly in front of Houston, Texas, Ohio State, St. Mary’s, etc.

I’m not sure where I could find this bet, but I’d put the house down on us being a 5. That said, I’d love to be wrong.

Reaction Score
The BracketMatrix consensus has us best of the 5 seeds this morning.
Yeah I just don’t see who we’d pass on that list to make the 4-line. I suppose maybe PC if the committee really wants to rely on metrics? Or Arkansas if they lay an egg in their SF today?

I think right now the hope should be that we get sent to Buffalo for the early rounds, no matter what seed we are or who we’re opposite. Somewhere that at worst we’ll still get decent fan support. We all know about playing Texas in TX or UNC in NC. Or even KU in Des Moines. Take every chip we can gather.

Reaction Score
Yeah I just don’t see who we’d pass on that list to make the 4-line. I suppose maybe PC if the committee really wants to rely on metrics? Or Arkansas if they lay an egg in their SF today?

I think right now the hope should be that we get sent to Buffalo for the early rounds, no matter what seed we are or who we’re opposite. Somewhere that at worst we’ll still get decent fan support. We all know about playing Texas in TX or UNC in NC. Or even KU in Des Moines. Take every chip we can gather.
After watching the PC Creighton game, idk how the committee ignores metrics.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom