Message to the Relignment Crowd - Please Buy Football Season Tickets Now! | The Boneyard

Message to the Relignment Crowd - Please Buy Football Season Tickets Now!

Reaction Score
I appreciate all of the passionate folks who are weighing in on conference affiliation concerns here. The number of posts and the quality of the analysis really demonstrates the high level of interest in, and passion for, our athletics programs. So I am posting this as a direct request and challenge to all of you who post on here: BUY FOOTBALL SEASON TICKETS! This is one of the simplest (and least costly) thing you can do to support the athletic department. Many of the posts here express dismay about how the national media and other fanbases view our athletics as second class or unable to complete on a national stage. We all know this is not true. However the reality is that increasing football ticket sales and attendance is a key indicator of how UConn athletcis is perceived nationally. So take a moment this weekend or next week and order a couple of football season tickets.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I appreciate all of the passionate folks who are weighing in on conference affiliation concerns here. The number of posts and the quality of the analysis really demonstrates the high level of interest in, and passion for, our athletics programs. So I am posting this as a direct request and challenge to all of you who post on here: BUY FOOTBALL SEASON TICKETS! This is one of the simplest (and least costly) thing you can do to support the athletic department. Many of the posts here express dismay about how the national media and other fanbases view our athletics as second class or unable to complete on a national stage. We all know this is not true. However the reality is that increasing football ticket sales and attendance is a key indicator of how UConn athletcis is perceived nationally. So take a moment this weekend or next week and order a couple of football season tickets.
Thank you- yes, I went back to Six tickets!

people!

Reaction Score
Beyond tickets purchased personally, we could setup a pool of money to purchase additional and donate them to the Husky Ticket Project. If everyone threw in $20 I’m sure we could make a charitable purchase that helps optics and a good cause. I don’t know how to facilitate something like that, but I’d pledge purchasing a season ticket to donate if it was up and going.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom