Message and Messenger | The Boneyard

Message and Messenger

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I believe RE actually knows how to build a program and has a good football mind.

That being said (long-winded way of saying BUT......), I don't know if players on the team believe what he is preaching. There is a limit to the number of times you can get clubbed and still he asked to believe in the process.

I'd go 75% chance RE isn't coaching next season.

RE future employment is in jobs like he had with Colts. Non-game day positions. Film breakdown and analysis and nothing to do with coaching.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
There is very little proof of either.

Actually he gets the concept of how many recruits you need each year, how to manage redshirts and stuff like that. He knows correct size and measurable numbers for each position. His downfall is infallibility of his own opinions.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
In summary, RE could perfectly explain why the Leaning Tower of Piza is the absolute best product that could have been made given all the inputs.

Reaction Score
I believe RE actually knows how to build a program and has a good football mind.

That being said (long-winded way of saying BUT.), I don't know if players on the team believe what he is preaching. There is a limit to the number of times you can get clubbed and still he asked to believe in the process.

I'd go 75% chance RE isn't coaching next season.

RE future employment is in jobs like he had with Colts. Non-game day positions. Film breakdown and analysis and nothing to do with coaching.
Not trying to make excuses for the guy, I think his days are numbered too, but are there some key injuries on defense tonight?

Reaction Score
Not trying to make excuses for the guy, I think his days are numbered too, but are there some key injuries on defense tonight?
Yeah. The 3 star players committed someplace else.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom