Merry Christmas to Coach | The Boneyard

Merry Christmas to Coach

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Not to be a scrooge but it would look a lot nicer if one of those packages was over 6'10" and weighs at least 200 lbs with hands the size of Texas and soft a cashmere
Getting old with all the guard size packages
Merry Christmas all the same!!!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Not to be a scrooge but it would look a lot nicer if one of those packages was over 6'10" and weighs at least 200 lbs with hands the size of Texas and soft a cashmere
Not even 3 exclamation points at the end can save you from the sour opening you knew you were offering at the beginning and tried to forestall. Whether you can't help yourself, or are just committed to the too-tough-to-please angle, Merry Christmas anyway.

Reaction Score

This guy cant really be this bad. I literally disagree with every one of his posts. This has to be an act, or at the very least a very strange person.

To Coach Hurley and his great staff:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thank you for coming to UConn and restoring the culture to one of excellence. We know you can and will achieve great things in the coming seasons.

Reaction Score
This guy cant really be this bad. I literally disagree with every one of his posts. This has to be an act, or at the very least a very strange person.

To Coach Hurley and his great staff:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thank you for coming to UConn and restoring the culture to one of excellence. We know you can and will achieve great things in the coming seasons.
He's senile

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
He's senile
The cranky old man angle is not to be discounted, though my first games in Storrs date back to 1962. Then again, I can be cranky toward certain types of posts and posters. Stay tuned...

C

Chief00

Agree, need both. Coaches are doing the dam break grind to achieve objective. Nice seeing all my friends in NYC last weekend. Tough loss but lots of holiday good fun and focus on Priority #1.

Reaction Score
URI fans must be crying Danny's name nowadays.

Since it was the only college game on, I watched it. URI might not have the best quality OOC slate, but they aren't winning most of the games they should be either.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Not even 3 exclamation points at the end can save you from the sour opening you knew you were offering at the beginning and tried to forestall. Whether you can't help yourself, or are just committed to the too-tough-to-please angle, Merry Christmas anyway.
Sour opening for wanting a big man? Having some fun - Who's the crank?
We haven't had one since JC was here
Not complaining about DH nor backing KO (as Stain would lead to believe)
Guard U is nice but UConn needs both
Go to sleep Hans - you need the rest - 1962 - good for you - want a medal?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Not complaining about Dan Hurley nor backing KO (as Stain would lead to believe)
Someone who starts with not wanting to be Scrooge knows what he's up to, except for ignoring that Scrooge came around. It's not too late.
As to whether I want a medal, if I sought greater recognition for how long long I've been a fan, I'd put it beneath my handle so people would see it every time they read a post from me.
Sweet dreams.

Reaction Score
Not complaining about Dan Hurley nor backing KO (as Stain would lead to believe)
GuardU? Maybe we used to be but not recently

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom