Merry Christmas everybody, but especially AD David Benedict | The Boneyard

Merry Christmas everybody, but especially AD David Benedict

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Merry Christmas everybody. UConn football is finishing the year on the upswing. Glad we have Mora. I was skeptical the first few days, but he has impressed me with his commitment to engagement and taking the tall task head on. And so, for that I thank AD David Benedict for making this all happen and finding a guy that gives us a chance.

And to the Boneyard, I’ve tried to quit this place a few times- but I keep coming back. Thanks to all for making this a fun little community. Keep it up, even the posters that are annoying.

Hope everyone is doing well with Covid. It’s been a tough couple of weeks and I know first hand how it’s dividing us up again over the holidays.

Looking forward to see who enrolls for spring. If Millen plays spring ball this program will have life to it. Not saying others on this roster can’t be successful, but we have to be honest about the situation, the QB position desperately needs some in house comp. In house comp will get everyone juices flowing.

Best

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
To the boneyard:

Attachments

• images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 133
Reaction Score
Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I believe Santa Mora gave UConn great gifts for us to enjoy. Of course, it might be until September to enjoy our gifts... :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom