Mercury @ Wings - 8/10/17 | The Boneyard

Mercury @ Wings - 8/10/17

Reaction Score
Without Griner Phoenix has been behind around 3-5 points mist of the game (as much as -12, as little as -1). DT has really struggled this game, but Dallas just had a steal and fast break with Skylar taking it all the way down by herself, 1 on 1 with DT. Diana ran backward the whole way down the court, and stayed in front of Skylar the whole way. When Skylar tried to go around her for the layup, Diana blocked the shot OFF Skylar (clearly no accident) for out-of-bounds on Dallas.

I think when D really wants to she can still take over - but she has to be selective because her age limits the # of "want to's" she can pull off. ??

PHX up 1 now with 6-1/2 minutes left. ESPN2

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Another crazy close game... the W is so competitive. Tied with 14.4 left. Phoenix ball. DT time.

DT with the miss. OT.

psconn

Reaction Score
Dallas is very good. Youth and pace remind me of the Sun. Saturday is going to be a war/track meet. Hope Jasz can go effectively.

psconn

Reaction Score
The Sun will face a pissed-off Wings squad on Saturday. :(

Reaction Score
The last few seconds were embarrassing for Dallas. Christmas-Kelly should have attacked the basket with about ten seconds left after her steal. She had one defender deep. Dallas would probably be celebrating a win right now. Not getting off a shot was not acceptable. Let's throw it to Skylar and stand around while she is double teamed.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
This was a good game. I am so glad Phoenix pulled it off. Yes, I know they won by 1 point, but a win is a win. I do not know who made the decision to let Monique Currie, Candace Dupree and others go, but I am glad that Phoenix picked Monique back up. I have never been impressed with D-Rod, Mitchell or Camille Little.

Reaction Score
This was a good game. I am so glad Phoenix pulled it off. Yes, I know they won by 1 point, but a win is a win. I do not know who made the decision to let Monique Currie, Candace Dupree and others go, but I am glad that Phoenix picked Monique back up. I have never been impressed with D-Rod, Mitchell or Camille Little.
Camille Little played very well for CT last year. And D-Rod was extremely effective before getting injured. She may get it back. But it was startling to hear that she has never made a three in her career. O for thirty-something. Shocking.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom