Mercury @ Storm - 6/23/17 | The Boneyard

Mercury @ Storm - 6/23/17

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Minnesota has won. Time to switch the Sue, Stewie, and Dee.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
If Griner only had a hook shot... Looks like it is developing really well this year. Watching her game this year it is evident that she has been putting in some really hard work.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
ESPN report on the game said Griner's dunk gave her 9 in the WNBA, which is the WNBA record! Surprising.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
ESPN report on the game said Griner's dunk gave her 9 in the WNBA, which is the WNBA record! Surprising.

What I liked about this dunk was that it was in the normal flow of the offense. The most logical shot was to dunk at that moment and she is the only player in the league that can just go up with it like that from from where she was in the lane.

Reaction Score

My outlook was for her to be dunking about twice a game, not twice a year. A little disappointing for me.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
My outlook was for her to be dunking about twice a game, not twice a year. A little disappointing for me.

I am actually glad to see her pull back on the dunk attempts and work on her offensive game as a whole. I would much prefer to see her hit that hook shot a few times a game than see her dunking.

Reaction Score
I am actually glad to see her pull back on the dunk attempts and work on her offensive game as a whole. I would much prefer to see her hit that hook shot a few times a game than see her dunking.

One shouldn't have to come at the sacrifice of the other ;)

She's had a great year so far, but overall in her career, she's less dominating than she should be. Can you imagine a player with Griner's tools and Maya's mentality?:eek:

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
One shouldn't have to come at the sacrifice of the other ;)

She's had a great year so far, but overall in her career, she's less dominating than she should be. Can you imagine a player with Griner's tools and Maya's mentality?:eek:

She needs to play on a team that doesn't value the three-pointer more than the dunk, maybe.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom