Mercury @ Mystics - 8/06/17 | The Boneyard

Mercury @ Mystics - 8/06/17

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I hope BG gets back soon or the Mercury could miss the playoffs. But I guess then they would have a shot at drafting Wilson.

Reaction Score
That was an enjoyable game. It would have been more interesting, though, if Griner and Delle Donne weren't out. I think both of these teams will be nipping at the heels of CT in the weeks to come.

Reaction Score
Washington's supporting cast outplayed PHX's supporting cast.
You can tell DT is fed up with the lower than usual referee performances!
She explodes & speaks her mind when she sees a call that is so out of line! I know it makes her look like a crybaby but she is such a competitor that in her mind the refs should be giving the same high level of ability that the players and coaches do!
Some of the calls were truly hard to believe what the refs were watching when they made their calls!
Maybe more players and coaches should explode so maybe the WNBA suits will solve the problem of the worst refereeing in any major sport in the USA! WBB refs stink big time!

Reaction Score
That was an enjoyable game. It would have been more interesting, though, if Griner and Delle Donne weren't out. I think both of these teams will be nipping at the heels of CT in the weeks to come.

Delle Donne should be back around the end of the regular season. Griner should be back next week with limited minutes.

Reaction Score
Phoenix is a team that's simply not built to win without BG. Having said that, they've lost a few nail-biters lately, and this game was no exception. They were actually very well positioned for the win, being up by one point late in the forth quarter. But then they turn the ball over two or three times in a row, fail to corral an easy rebound that bounces right out of the hands, and frankly the Mystics hit their shots pretty consistently in the home stretch. But every time DT handed the ball off to another player on an offensive set, she could not be trusted to finish, with one missing a wide open 12-foot jumper. You can see the frustration DT has with this group, especially when she's not playing well herself, as was the case last night. She is pretty good at directing that exasperation towards the refs instead of her own teammates, though.

Last edited:

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Washington's supporting cast outplayed PHX's supporting cast.
You can tell DT is fed up with the lower than usual referee performances!
She explodes & speaks her mind when she sees a call that is so out of line! I know it makes her look like a crybaby but she is such a competitor that in her mind the refs should be giving the same high level of ability that the players and coaches do!
Some of the calls were truly hard to believe what the refs were watching when they made their calls!
Maybe more players and coaches should explode so maybe the WNBA suits will solve the problem of the worst refereeing in any major sport in the USA! WBB refs stink big time!

Other than DT everyone is the supporting cast.

Note to BG: PLEASE DON'T EXPLODE! We all know what that looks like.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom