Men's Hoops - national APR award.... | The Boneyard

Men's Hoops - national APR award....

Reaction Score
The APR is still such a flawed system. Giving this award is just a complete public relations stunt to pretend the APR has significant meaning.

This was probably the easiest thing in human history to see coming. As soon as Calhoun left, it was only a matter of time before they started to sell us as a redemption story.

Credit to Ollie and everybody else for turning things around, but whoever gave us this award can choke on a bag of d___'s.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
its act.

No apostrophe, dude. The Boneyard will never win an APR award until you cretins learn the difference between contractions and possessive forms.
f1c57b092b0cc35497e2f74bfc0c9e82.jpg

We'll played, sir.

Reaction Score
its act.

No apostrophe, dude. The Boneyard will never win an APR award until you cretins learn the difference between contractions and possessive forms.

If you were on top of this one Matrim you would have said The By will never win a APR award....c'mon man :oops:

Reaction Score
You're not an alum, right?

Just making sure.

I hope you knew it was sarcasm, never know with you guys because you're too much like me, poor bastards.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
They should store this award wherever they're keeping the Civil ConFLiCT trophy these days.

We should get the same guys from the movie "Office Space" to Louisville Slugger the Civil ConFLiCT trophy.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Flawed or not, it's a big accomplishment. Good job KO. Now win some games.

Reaction Score
The men"s team has a top APR alright if it stands for A Problem Recruiting.

Reaction Score
By winning this award, will the NCAA give us anti-sanctions. Maybe let us add a scholarship or two? Give us an automatic tourney bid? Remove all written evidence of KO bashing?

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
This was probably the easiest thing in human history to see coming. As soon as Calhoun left, it was only a matter of time before they started to sell us as a redemption story.

Credit to Ollie and everybody else for turning things around, but whoever gave us this award can choke on a bag of d___'s.
donuts?

C

Chief00

The APR is still such a flawed system. Giving this award is just a complete public relations stunt to pretend the APR has significant meaning.

In 100% agreement. The year the Bama football team had a higher APR than the Harvard basketball team was case closed for me.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

Hey, no apostrophe! Didn't you read @Matrim55 's post?

Reaction Score
I figured we'd learn how to game the system eventually. Everybody else already has.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom