OT - Memphis- Kedren Johnson | The Boneyard

OT - Memphis- Kedren Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Obligatory: If he transferred to UCONN, he'd be ineligible for at least 2 years.

Reaction Score
I am happy for them- but wish they had a better game day coach. I just hope SMU and UM have strong years. It would be great to get 3 teams in the NCAAs this year from our dudie of a conference.
I also can not wait for this upcoming year- I love post NC years because my expectations are to see a new group of players develop- it's nice to be king.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I am happy for them- but wish they had a better game day coach. I just hope SMU and UM have strong years. It would be great to get 3 teams in the NCAAs this year from our dudie of a conference.
I also can not wait for this upcoming year- I love post NC years because my expectations are to see a new group of players develop- it's nice to be king.

It's the over inflated expectations of the nutburgers on the Yard that's the problem.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score

Out of UConn, SMU, Memphis, Cincy, Tulsa, and Temple....I expect 4 will make the NCAAs

With the Lawson boys signed, Pastner gets this year and next guaranteed

Reaction Score

Great to get 3 teams in? Given that SMU and Tulsa may be as strong this year as they're ever going to be, I'd say only getting 3 in would be a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom