Memphis Game Timing Questions | The Boneyard

Memphis Game Timing Questions

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
I'm bringing my wife and 2 of my kids (boys 7 and 14) to the game on Friday. Although I've been going for many years, this is my first time with my family. I'm hoping someone will tell me what time the Husky Walk happens and what other family themed pre-game events I should hit. I assume visiting the Shot Doc in Blue Lot is not family appropriate.

Reaction Score
From Game Week Thread:

Game Day Info:

UConn Family Weekend

Men & Women's Basketball Team Introductions

Women's Basketball Autograph Session (5:30-6:30 p.m.): Visit Fan Fest for your chance to get autographs from the 2017-18 UConn Women's Basketball team. Posters will be provided. No personal items allowed.

Junior Husky Club Day:Free admission for all registered Junior Husky Club members. Pre-game spirit tunnel at Husky Walk

Season Ticket Holder Gift Last Chance Pickup!: Eligible season ticket holders who have not picked up their Jonathan the Husky dog bobblehead will have one last chance to pick theirs up this Friday at the Tailgate Guys set up located at Fan Fest near Gate D beginning at 4:00 p.m.

2:00 p.m. PARKING LOTS OPEN FOR SEASON PASS HOLDERS
3:00 p.m. PARKING LOTS OPEN FOR SINGLE PASS BUYERS
4:30 p.m. - HUSKY WALK/ FAN FEST - Fan Fest is located on the north side of the stadium between Gates C & D and will start in conjunction with the Husky Walk approximately 2 hours before kickoff. Fan Fest is FREE for all fans and a great way to kick up the excitement and energy for UConn Football. Check back here for weekly updates on promotions, entertainment and giveaways. Kelsey Kaplan Band - 5:00 p.m.
5:30 p.m. - STADIUM GATES OPEN - Please Note - As part of enhanced security procedures, metal detecting wands will be used at all stadium entrances for all fans. Fans should expect delays and longer lines due to the new procedure.
6:40 p.m. - PRE-GAME SHOW
7:00 p.m. - KICKOFF!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom