OT: - Memba Laverne & Shirley? Penny Marshall Has Died. | The Boneyard

OT: Memba Laverne & Shirley? Penny Marshall Has Died.

Reaction Score
Penny Marshall, who starred in "Laverne & Shirley," has died. She was 75.

A publicist for Marshall told Fox News that the actress died "peacefully at her Hollywood Hills home" from complications due to diabetes on Monday.

"Our family is heartbroken over the passing of Penny Marshall," the Marshall family told us in a statement.

"Penny was a girl from the Bronx, who came out West, put a cursive 'L' on her sweater and transformed herself into a Hollywood success story," the statement added. "We hope her life continues to inspire others to spend time with family, work hard and make all of their dreams come true."

[MORE]

RIP Penny Marshall ...and thanks for the wonderful memories.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Penny Marshall, who starred in "Laverne & Shirley," has died. She was 75.

A publicist for Marshall told Fox News that the actress died "peacefully at her Hollywood Hills home" from complications due to diabetes on Monday.

"Our family is heartbroken over the passing of Penny Marshall," the Marshall family told us in a statement.

"Penny was a girl from the Bronx, who came out West, put a cursive 'L' on her sweater and transformed herself into a Hollywood success story," the statement added. "We hope her life continues to inspire others to spend time with family, work hard and make all of their dreams come true."

[MORE]

RIP Penny Marshall ...and thanks for the wonderful memories.
My apologies, Java. I was still typing when you hit post. Story of my life, always a minute too late! :D

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
You could see her talent in the part she had in the TV series "The Odd Couple", well before the fame of "Laverne & Shirley"
Acting or directing she could always make me laugh.
Gonna miss ya Laverne. :(

Reaction Score
My apologies, Java. I was still typing when you hit post. Story of my life, always a minute too late! :D
Oh contrare! I'm on your side more often than on on this side ...finally snuck one thru. :cool: Don't feel bad. I usually delete mine as soon as I discover what I've done. I don't want anybody to see my blunder.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Oh contrare! I'm on your side more often than on on this side ...finally snuck one thru. :cool: Don't feel bad. I usually delete mine as soon as I discover what I've done. I don't want anybody to see my blunder.
Blunders are my finest work! :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom