Melogroovys first tweet..... | The Boneyard

Melogroovys first tweet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Huskieforlife

melogroovy@melogroovy
B1G will take next step after the New Year. They will hitch up the Huskies and UVA.

All I know is, when I read that I became a very happy husky.

Reaction Score
I really, really want to believe that. Is that the same as actually believing?

Reaction Score
A whole 21 followers. I'm sure someone here can help double that!

Reaction Score
melogroovy ‏@melogroovy

"The ACC made a horrible mistake by passing over UConn, a mistake that will haunt the conference for years..."

Where the heck does that quote come from?

melogroovy @melogroovy

"Delany believes UConn would be a go but there is time and some selling to do..."

Kind of funny our fans have given up on our own school quicker than outsiders.

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
This guy is laughing his a** off watching us debate his made up comments

Reaction Score
He made a twitter handle and posted something where he seems like he may know what he's talking about. Must be true!

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I know he's just saying stuff boneyarders want to hear... he's either one of us boneyarders or someone who gets a kick out of having people on the boneyard talk about him. But... I haven't unfollowed him yet.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
a poster here made a thread intro himself as the twitter and ppl here read it as this guy was a random person. lmfao at this board. keep it up oak!

Reaction Score
I know he's just saying stuff boneyarders want to hear... he's either one of us boneyarders or someone who gets a kick out of having people on the boneyard talk about him. But... I haven't unfollowed him yet.
We really are desperate for good news and he is likely a fraud. But....I haven't unfollowed him either.

Reaction Score
@butch dude its not me, i would have a way cooler twitter nasme then that :rolleyes: look back a page or 2 on this board for a thread on this twitter. its painfully obvious who it is lol
I was just copying and pasting. You people should tell the "realignment experts" to off and focus on welcoming the players and recruits to Connecticut.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
If you are implying it's me it's not Dan, you have my word on that. I am captivated by him though. I am @ctkevb

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
RMoore1999 ‏@RMoore1999

@HuskyfanDan please Tell me you and @melogroovy aren't the same....

HFDan cursed me out and assured me he and melogroovy dont share the same body...but those tweets sound so much like a cleaned-up version of Dan, I haven't convinced myself to believe him yet...

RMoore1999

Reaction Score
@butch dude its not me, i would have a way cooler twitter nasme then that :rolleyes: look back a page or 2 on this board for a thread on this twitter. its painfully obvious who it is lol

I'm guessing Nelson, whaler11 or maybe even Fishy...

Reaction Score
HFDan cursed me out and assured me he and melogroovy dont share the same body...but those tweets sound so much like a cleaned-up version of Dan, I haven't convinced myself to believe him yet...
Just keep alcohol consumption in mind.

RMoore1999

Reaction Score
Just keep alcohol consumption in mind.

Good point. Considering the use of "Melo...", I actually think its a Cuse fan trying to mess with us.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Every single follower MG has is CT centric. Something to keep in mind.

Reaction Score
Every single follower MG has is CT centric. Something to keep in mind.

Actually (pretty sure this is how it works) one of his first followers (bottom of the list, like I said pretty sure this is how followers are listed newest at the top.. ect) is a cuse alumni I wouldn't put it past them to troll the BY.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Actually (pretty sure this is how it works) one of his first followers (bottom of the list, like I said pretty sure this is how followers are listed newest at the top.. ect) is a cuse alumni I wouldn't put it past them to troll the BY.

Interesting Dave, You know MG's name is Dave as well. You wouldn't happen to be throwing off a red herring here would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom