OT: - Megan Walker joins The Players Trunk | The Boneyard

OT: Megan Walker joins The Players Trunk

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
The Players Trunk is a platform for former college athletes to capitalize on the gear they earned during the duration of their college career.

Ryan Boatright is the only other UConn player with a trunk.

Megan's Trunk

Reaction Score
Interesting collection. Megan started for for Phoenix last night in place of an injured Diana Taurasi.

I bet the 7 WNBA hats are from 2020 draft night. The draft was Virtual last year and they can't assume what team a player could be drafted into. So the WNBA shipped team hats to the draftees to be sure they had them on hand for interviews. Teams not included in her collection are the Liberty (former team), The Mercury (current team), the Lynx (perhaps she gave that hat to Crystal?), and the Aces and Sparks.

The Sparks didn't have a pick until the 20th (2nd round) and the Aces until the 33rd (3rd round) in last years draft. I bet the WNBA cheaped out and didn't send those hats to Megan since it was very unlikely that she would be drafted that low!

Reaction Score
I wonder if she has kept any of her UConn gear for herself. I would prize some of those things if they were mine for the memories. Guess she doesn't have a need for hers.

Reaction Score
I wonder if she has kept any of her UConn gear for herself. I would prize some of those things if they were mine for the memories. Guess she doesn't have a need for hers.

What is for sale is probably the tip of the iceberg in the amount of Swag she got at UCONN. As part of the Nike contract they get a lot of custom items for free.

She was traded to Phoenix in Februrary from New York. She likely gave boxes of the stuff to a relative rather than ship it to Phoenix and then told them to keep whatever you can get for it. The merch seems priced a little bit low. They are probably worth at least double the asking given the provenance.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
There are items that are created only for the program, unlike practice or generic gear. FF stuff, Natty stuff. I bet she kept that.

Reaction Score
if she had stayed one more year she would have had more stuff.........maybe even an NC..............;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom