Mega kudos to Caroline [merged] | The Boneyard

Mega kudos to Caroline [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Points, rebounds, steals, blocks and, most of all,spirited leadership. Caroline deserves her own thread.........she was magnificent...............:)

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
I was truly rooting for 3 assists in the 2nd half but the shots didn't fall. I really wanted her to get that triple-double.

Reaction Score
the numbers were great - but her leadership midway through the first half when Oregon seemed to be "outplaying" us and Geno sent her back in was key to her value on the floor.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
the numbers were great - but her leadership midway through the first half when Oregon seemed to be "outplaying" us and Geno sent her back in was key to her value on the floor.

At this point in her career she has truly achieved coach on the floor status.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Yes, she was spectacular in this game.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Geno is so dumb... It is now obvious CD has been playing out of position all of these years. She is a natural post player. :p

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
She handled the point a lot today, has she been doing that all season? Or just in Bria's absence?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
When Caroline plays Bria is at the 2 and Caroline is the PG. Really Bria plays better as a 2.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wish I could have seen it. Would have loved to see CD going to town on the Ducks.

Reaction Score
I am one that doesn't comment enough on Caroline...and I should because she is one of the players that epitomizes UCONN women's basketball to me. My favorite moment of the Stanford game was a sequence under the basket with Stef defending Chiney with a lot of contact from both players...resulting in one of Chiney's few baskets that weren't putbacks. After the play Chiney was charged up and started to run up court right through Stef who essentially draped herself on Chiney for a moment causing her to throw up her hands to avoid being called for a foul that frankly could've gone either way. The first person over to Stef was Caroline with a huge smile on her face telling Stef (I imagined) that she was doing a great job on Chiney, keep it up etc.

Instead of being a little bummed she got beat on the play, Stef strided down the court with what looked liked a triumphant smile. That's the difference a Caroline or a Kelly makes...and we have a number of others that are assuming that mantle, as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom