Meg Walker ESPN Player of the Week | The Boneyard

Meg Walker ESPN Player of the Week

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
"I know what coach wants me to do," she said. "I know how to play off my teammates, and they know what type of shots to give me. And I know what type of shots to go get. I'm trying to go out there and show what I've got every night on the court."

:)

Reaction Score
"I know what coach wants me to do," she said. "I know how to play off my teammates, and they know what type of shots to give me. And I know what type of shots to go get. I'm trying to go out there and show what I've got every night on the court."

:)
If Megan has a similar mindset about her financials, I'll bet she has a credit score of 840. The only reason I don't say 850 is that she's "trying" to consistently do what she knows she should do. And we all know how difficult that can be.

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is." -- Yogi Berra

Reaction Score
If Megan has a similar mindset about her financials, I'll bet she has a credit score of 840. The only reason I don't say 850 is that she's "trying" to consistently do what she knows she should do. And we all know how difficult that can be.

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is." -- Yogi Berra
thanks for the Yogi quote! I had never heard that one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom