Meg Gets Some Attention | The Boneyard

Meg Gets Some Attention

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I hope she has a killer performance today.

UConn women hoping to see improvement against USF - Hartford Courant

“It’s about progress," Walker said. "On defense, we lost the national player of the year last year so we knew that was going to be a struggle for us, and we had to focus in on it. So, like, if I’m getting three stops and then I get two open layups, it’s just about focusing on the next play. At the end of the day in the game you have to keep playing. So I just try to focus on the next play and try to get that next stop or next rebound.”

“That game is kind of always a big game for us, and this is the first year they’re down some people. We’re going to use it to make ourselves better," senior Katie Lou Samuelson said. "We have to make sure that we go out there and play as hard as we can because this has always been a good game in the conference since the American has been there. There’s always been that little rivalry, but they are down and took a big hit losing [Kitija Laksa] at the beginning of the year. ... We’re still going to go out there and play as hard as we can, but it’s more about us right now and figuring out what we need to do.”

13 more points and Lou hits 2000!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom