Meet UConn's Newcomers: Sid Wilson | The Boneyard

Meet UConn's Newcomers: Sid Wilson

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Great kid.
Really shows the difficulty some kids and their families go through in deciding what school to attend.

Reaction Score
No lie, the Courant knocked it out of the park with each of these articles

Feel like I should be listening to Jock Jams while reading these
Completely agree. Dom has been on fire lately, and the Sid article is especially good.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I didn't know Malik Sealy died in a car accident 17 years ago. Not sure how I missed that news.

Reaction Score
Completely agree. Dom has been on fire lately, and the Sid article is especially good.

Has he improved his spelling? I recall when he first came on coworkers and I would rush to peel through his articles to discuss all of the ways he showed he shouldn't be a writer

Reaction Score
No lie, the Courant knocked it out of the park with each of these articles

Feel like I should be listening to Jock Jams while reading these
I haven't read yet because I've been in Europe. Will make sure to listen to Jock Jams while reading when I get back to the states

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Hmmm, in a way this kid is the Anti-Durham/Jackson/Enoch (or the Anti-Top 5 *cringe*).

While those guys chose to sacrifice a year of their career's and youth just to leave the program, Sid chose to sacrifice a year where he could be playing major minutes at STJ to come to UConn to develop.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Seems like a good, high-character kid who will be an asset on and off the court.

Reaction Score
His treatment of your co-workers would seem to disqualify him from most professions.
Ahhahahahahahahah. Gold Jerry! Gold!
My kingdom, my kingdom, my kingdom for a comma.

Reaction Score
Hmmm, in a way this kid is the Anti-Durham/Jackson/Enoch (or the Anti-Top 5 *cringe*).

While those guys chose to sacrifice a year of their career's and youth just to leave the program, Sid chose to sacrifice a year where he could be playing major minutes at STJ to come to UConn to develop.

I'm starting to come around to the idea that it was more of an issue with them rather than a fault of the coaching staff/ evidence of a poor job by the coaching staff. I was skeptical that ko was cleaning house at first, and I still don't think those 3 situations were handled perfectly, but I can see the argument that it may have been more on the players. We need to see how the team performs this year of course, but I can see us having a really good year and hopefully putting a lot of that behind us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom