Meet UConn's Newcomers: David Onuorah | The Boneyard

Meet UConn's Newcomers: David Onuorah

Reaction Score
Just came to the board to post this!

Seems like a good kid who will have a positive impact on this team, even if he ends up at the end of the rotation.

Reaction Score
Will be interesting to see if Ollie decides to put him in the starting rotation to provide some paint protection and front court athleticism...either way, this team needs this type of leadership. Extremely happy to have him!

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
He seems like a real stand up guy. The way he spoke about college hoops being a business and all that, you can tell this guy takes his education seriously. Even if he isn't gonna do much for us (though I think he will be helpful at times being a big body and some valuable experience) he is going to rub off on the team in a positive way.

Reaction Score
I think it's too much to expect him to be Miller/Gibbs/Kromah, but I think it's not too much to expect RJ Evans. Helps us in the locker room, and contributes on the court in limited ways when asked to. Whether that's 15 to 20 minutes a game every game or only when others get in foul trouble remains to be seen.

Reaction Score
Will be interesting to see if Ollie decides to put him in the starting rotation to provide some paint protection and front court athleticism...either way, this team needs this type of leadership. Extremely happy to have him!
A friend who played Div 1 college ball saw him play in the summer league and was not impressed. He has size so he could help with fouls in the middle.
Kid is bright with a good attitude so he could end up being a net positive. Plus the kid gets to work on his masters degree credits free of charge.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom