Meet the Coaches: OL Coach J.B. Grimes Sat Down for Wide-Ranging Interview | The Boneyard

Meet the Coaches: OL Coach J.B. Grimes Sat Down for Wide-Ranging Interview

Reaction Score
"We've got some work to do" -but on the other hand plenty of upward mobility and he doesn't sound intimidated or unsure of the result, just the timing.

Reaction Score
How the phluck did we get these guys? Unreal. These are real deal big boy football blue-bloods. He's talking about Championships and rings, and he's excited to be at UConn.

Some observations:

1. Don't screw with this dude. He's intense and will rip you apart with a look.

2. He knows how to get it done, and our guys better be ready to work.

3. See number 1 above.

Reaction Score
Coach Grimes is going to do what needs to be done with the OLine! I have no doubt our team is going to vastly improve under the new leadership of Edsall, Crocker and Grimes!! Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Not trying to come across as a Debbie Downer on this thread, but here's hoping at least half of our OL gets it... Our current OL consists of primarily under the radar types... if we can find a few Will Beatties and Don Thomas's out of the group under the new staff, I'd be ecstatic... Until then, 2018 recruiting has got to be considered HUGE for our OL depth... kinda confirmed so far by huskymedic's 2018 offer list in the recruiting forum (along with WR and DE)...

Reaction Score
We now have two coaches with a southern accent. Seems to me a guarantee we win the American next year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom