OT: Meet Senhor Testiculo! | The Boneyard

OT: Meet Senhor Testiculo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
We relax the standards for posting, each off season, and then tighten them right back up when the season begins.

As the season officially begins, tomorrow, I felt it important to close out this year's cycle of off season off topic posts with something appropriate.....

Meet Senhor Testiculo!

Reaction Score
I have to start wearing underwear when I shower. Those damn hidden cameras have struck at me again. Can I sue out of country?

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYaJikaCIAIgx5H.jpg

I saw the thread title, and I thought you were talking about this lovely picture of Caron. (He was fined 15000$ for it)

In light of your pic, here is what I propose.

As the team is already "ten toes in", and nobody takes the escalator....

....it might be appropriate for The Boneard to name the winner of the "Senhor Testiculo" award, after each game.

Who knows, if it works out well, Nan might introduce it over on the Woman's board, as well.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
That thing has stared into the balls of the universe, and the balls stared back.

Reaction Score
We relax the standards for posting, each off season, and then tighten them right back up when the season begins.

As the season officially begins, tomorrow, I felt it important to close out this year's cycle of off season off topic posts with something appropriate.....

Meet Senhor Testiculo!
Onions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member