Meet and Greet with UConn MBB: Husky Ticket Project Tailgate | The Boneyard

Meet and Greet with UConn MBB: Husky Ticket Project Tailgate

Reaction Score
Join HTP and UConn Men's basketball for the Tailgate of the Year on 9/10 before Syracuse game, all raising money to help Build The Next Generation of UConn Fans:

Fundraising. Food. Football. Fun.​

Tickets start at $75 and the food package includes:
  • Premium Open Beer Bar (Sam Adams Seasonal, Two Road Lil’ Heaven, Thimble Island)
  • Soda and Water
  • Choice of: Pulled Pork or Pulled Chicken
  • Kaiser Rolls
  • Traditional Coleslaw
  • Bacon Potato Salad
  • Macaroni & Cheese
  • Corn Bread
  • Assorted Gourmet Cookies

Game tickets are also available for purchase for an additional $25.​

This event will happen rain, snow or shine.
All sales are final. Refunds will not be provided if you cannot attend.​

Reaction Score
I think this is great. I remember multiple times seeing the Women's BB team at football games but never the Men's team. But my memory can't always be trusted. Nice way to encourage fundraising.

Reaction Score
Been watching UConn since Chris Smith got there, and this is the first year that I see faces on our team and don’t know who’s who. I know our high School recruits, but the transfer craziness has me off my game. May just be beginning to approach the back nine of my life. I’m depressed.

Reaction Score
Somewhat Off Topic: saw Ajax at today's football game - he had his guns blaring and looks like he put on a good 10 lbs of muscle. Big kid now.

Reaction Score
Somewhat Off Topic: saw Ajax at today's football game - he had his guns blaring and looks like he put on a good 10 lbs of muscle. Big kid now.
Really more like 15 - 20 pounds of solid muscle*

Reaction Score
Really more like 15 - 20 pounds of solid muscle*
His official weight on this year's roster versus last year's doesn't make it seen as though it's that much but we all know muscle weighs more than body fat. Either way, he looks jacked and it should help him battle down low, win loose balls, and so on. If he keeps his elite quick twitch skills with that added muscle, he's going to be a tough match up for sure. :)

Reaction Score
Join HTP and UConn Men's basketball for the Tailgate of the Year on 9/10 before Syracuse game, all raising money to help Build The Next Generation of UConn Fans:

Fundraising. Food. Football. Fun.​

Tickets start at $75 and the food package includes:​

• Premium Open Beer Bar (Sam Adams Seasonal, Two Road Lil’ Heaven, Thimble Island)
  • Soda and Water
  • Choice of: Pulled Pork or Pulled Chicken
  • Kaiser Rolls
  • Traditional Coleslaw
  • Bacon Potato Salad
  • Macaroni & Cheese
  • Corn Bread
  • Assorted Gourmet Cookies

Game tickets are also available for purchase for an additional $25.​

This event will happen rain, snow or shine.​

All sales are final. Refunds will not be provided if you cannot attend.​

Hello: Is this still a meet and greet with the MBB team and coaching staff? I noticed on the site to purchase tickets it says meet with celebrities but not MBB team. Thank you!

Reaction Score
Hello: Is this still a meet and greet with the MBB team and coaching staff? I noticed on the site to purchase tickets it says meet with celebrities but not MBB team. Thank you!
So you think the UConn athletic department is lying? :)

If people spend $75 and the team isn't there I would think they would have a bunch of upset fans.

The UConn men's basketball team will participate in a meet and greet with coach Dan Hurley and his wife, Andrea, at a tailgate party prior to Saturday's football game. The D'Amelio family, athletic director David Benedict and board of trustees chairman Dan Toscano will be among those at the event, which will at 5 p.m.

Free access link:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This weekend is the conference‘s Freshmen Fundamentals program in New York. Just a heads-up that not every player is going to be there, so no one panics.
Clingan and Alex Karaban will be among 28 Big East freshmen taking part in this weekend's program.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom