Mechelle Voepel on EDD | The Boneyard

Mechelle Voepel on EDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
It is a nice article. I understand the disappointment that she changed her mind about her choice of college but I hope that as adults we can respect her ultimate decision to be closer to her family and being happy, which it seems that she is. She seems like a lovely young lady.

"The Delle Donne story individually is one of the most intriguing and moving ever in the women's game: The mega-elite recruit from Wilmington, Del., who could have gone anywhere, very briefly did go to UConn but realized her heart was at home, where she could remain close to her severely disabled sister and tight-knit family.

Personally, it meant for Delle Donne a sometimes painful but ultimately triumphant period of self-discovery. For a women's hoops standpoint, it has turned into a refreshing and exciting storyline: How good can a potentially world-class player help make a team from a so-called mid-major conference?"

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
I'd love to see UConn face them in the tournament. I can't blame her for needing to be close to her family...but we certainly would have won championship #8 last year if she had stayed at UConn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom