Mea Culpa... | The Boneyard

Mea Culpa...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For the first time in my lifetime, I left a UConn football game at half time. Burning a valuable red shirt. Calling time out on the 3rd offensive play of the"opening drive". Opposing qb throwing passes that cut like a hot knife through butter through the UConn defense.
I left at half time. In retrospect, this coaching staff checked out after last season's bowl game.

Won't be at the Tulane game because of work schedule. This game & season to date leave a bitter taste.

Reaction Score
I left early for the first time when UCONN was playing a 1-A team. Never before has that happened until last night.

Reaction Score
Interested in why you think the staff checked out after the bowl game last year.

I think they just squandered winnable games early. That Navy game was coaching malpractice. The ducking guy burned the last timeout and didn't even know what down it was in the post game. Don't even know how to clock the ball.

Diaco flat out wasn't ready to be a coach. You need to bring actual game plans and strategies and situational awareness. All he brought was energy and cheer leading and fancy quotes and positivity.

Reaction Score
I think the season ended in Annapolis. No way can a team trying to rise up trust a coaching staff that blunders in-game coaching and time management consistently as Red Pants and his crew have. The Navy Game was their masterpiece. After that, you have to question how much you really want to put your body on the line for a collection of clowns like our coaches.
Red Pants doesn't have the ability to be a Head Coach. No shame in that. Most of us lack that ability. But the fact he such a clown makes it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom