Me reading the boneyard right now like... | The Boneyard

Me reading the boneyard right now like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
2CAE74DC-D65A-4603-80B6-0C7DEEDAF456.gif

We just beat a good power conference team on national TV. Chill y’all.

Reaction Score
I haven't read through all the threads, so I'm sure someone else had said this but...

The last few years we lose that game. Last year we had 5-6 close games that came down to the last few minutes that all ended up as losses. This team figured out how to win close games at the end of last year, and it's continued into this year. Wasn't pretty at all, but a win is a win, especially against a quality team with a top 5 pick.

Reaction Score
The team has a solid make up. Bigs are not getting absolutely abused. The opposite actually. On rebounds the ball finds a guard quickly. So we have potential to be a solid running team. We don't turn it over endlessly. I think we have some shooting. Although it didn't look like it in the 2nd half. And I think we're pretty athletic. Not sure what there is to dislike.

I'm hoping we are a handful of practices away from being an actual good team.

Reaction Score
I have no shame in accepting this win. Ive said many times how this was going to be a flukey year especially early on. I also did not read through all the threads, but have people brought up the fact that these games are played without any fans? These games are being played with probably 50 people in the arena, and fans are wondering why teams look flat sometimes, or view them as just going through the motions? Im not trying to make excuses, but the emotion from the crowd is such a big part of sports, especially college basketball, and that has to be very strange trying to play games with nobody there to see it.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
It’s a little hard to get jazzed up when we scored our last point before the under 4 TO

Reaction Score
Martins circus shot made ESPN top10 and thank God it went in. We had plenty of decent shots but none went in in the second half. The defense did not let down and that carried us along with our 2 senior front line players. Hopefully players can learn from the tape and play better next game on offense.

Reaction Score
I do agree with one point above.. This is a game we would have lost each of the past 5 years.

While we did give them like 9 opportunities to tie the game in the final 2 minutes, a win is a win is a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom