MD epic choke? | The Boneyard

MD epic choke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was up 41-14 on NC St early in Q3.
Pack has closed to 41-35, with still 13 to go.

Reaction Score
NS State scored 35 points in the 4th Qtr. I fully expected them to give RE another year or two but after this collapse I am not so sure.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Nightmare school

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
His season is now 25 minutes over, his phone must be ringing off the hook.

Reaction Score
NS State scored 35 points in the 4th Qtr. I fully expected them to give RE another year or two but after this collapse I am not so sure.
Unfortunately his buyout would cover those sports they just cut for quite a few years, shame.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
Randy lost a game in the 4th?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I had NC State -12. They were involved in two of the all time gambling covers this year. They covered against Georgia Tech is almost unbelievable fashion... this one might be more incredible.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
What a mess King Randy has created!

Reaction Score
I have no idea if Coach P is the right guy for our job yet. But one thing has been made clear this year, Edsall's flaws as a coach have been exposed and he took us as far as he possibly could.

Reaction Score
I have no idea if Coach P is the right guy for our job yet. But one thing has been made clear this year, Edsall's flaws as a coach have been exposed and he took us as far as he possibly could.
Taking a team to a BCS game is pretty far. I don't know how much farther we could possibly go.

I'll support Coach P, but I don't think he's the right guy for the job even after a good showing today and I would much rather have had Edsall on the sidelines this year.

Reaction Score
I take it UMD lost. After this type if season, that's the type of loss that gets a coach fired. He wont, but I wouldn't be surprised if he got the Walt Harris tx ag Stanford after next season.

Like others I don't know If P gets it done here, but I stopped believing Edsall would ever be better than8-4, or 7-5.

Reaction Score
I really wish people could stop with the "he took us to a BCS game " crap. We stumbled into a BCS game in a horrible league in a bad season for that league. It's not like the guy went 11-1 and knocked of ranked teams all year. I love that we got to the BCS game and all but it's nothing to brag about as far as great coaching performances over a season.

F

fortebleedsblue

Taking a team to a BCS game is pretty far. I don't know how much farther we could possibly go.

I'll support Coach P, but I don't think he's the right guy for the job even after a good showing today and I would much rather have had Edsall on the sidelines this year.

Having Edsall with McCombs at RB would have been even more disastrous. I like McComb's but he's not Todman YET. Though passes were missed and catches dropped Deleone mixed things up far more than Edsall ever would have. My favorite quote on the Terps board to prove this ...

"The playcalling in the second half was soooo conservative and predictable. CJ Brown can pass decently enough that you can do more than just run it up the middle on every first and second down of the entire second half."

Reaction Score
I really wish people could stop with the "he took us to a BCS game " crap. We stumbled into a BCS game in a horrible league in a bad season for that league. It's not like the guy went 11-1 and knocked of ranked teams all year. I love that we got to the BCS game and all but it's nothing to brag about as far as great coaching performances over a season.

this post needs moar LIKES

Reaction Score
2nd biggest comeback in ACC history according to Washington Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom