McNeese - king of Southland | The Boneyard
  • If you are seeing a McAfee pop up about malware, switch to the AO style.

To do so, go to the bottom left of any screen, click the style currently selected (boneyard or dark), then click AO. If you still have the problem after switching, send me a screen capture.

If you are not a registered user, you may have to switch style each time you visit until the issue is resolved, or register a free account. Edit: I'm told this Chrome Extention in helps to prevent pop ups:

Click here for Chrome Plug Extension

McNeese - king of Southland

Vowelguy

Boneyard contrarian since 1998
Reaction Score
  • Stay FCS for now but indicate desire to go FBS
  • Get to host conference media day snd tournaments, bringing in $$
  • Exit fee reduced to $0

Reaction Score
They are loyal to their conference and their mates.

main-logo.png

Vowelguy

Boneyard contrarian since 1998
Reaction Score
They are loyal to their conference and their mates.

main-logo.png

Haha no. They are loyal to the money they’re getting as a result of staying. And in 4 years they’ll be loyal to the money they’ll get for upgrading.

Reaction Score
kinda like what Boise extorted from the Mountain West to stay ... and the yearly Texas cuts of 1000 slices to the B12. If you have leverage ...

Fact is. They all have no loyalty unless it fits their own self interest - in fact I will go further. In Finance, there is something called the Agency Problem. I think behind the scenes, you will find some donor, booster, AD, BOT or President has personal enrichment on their mind

ZooCougar

My Dad was a University President
Reaction Score
kinda like what Boise extorted from the Mountain West to stay ... and the yearly Texas cuts of 1000 slices to the B12. If you have leverage ...

Fact is. They all have no loyalty unless it fits their own self interest - in fact I will go further. In Finance, there is something called the Agency Problem. I think behind the scenes, you will find some donor, booster, AD, BOT or President has personal enrichment on their mind

Sure dude. Whatever.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Olimpia Mi

usa
Top Bottom