McKenzie Milton’s quest for 2018 Heisman Trophy begins at UConn | The Boneyard

McKenzie Milton’s quest for 2018 Heisman Trophy begins at UConn

Reaction Score
McKenzie Milton’s quest for 2018 Heisman Trophy begins at UConn

>>”I am happy we play UConn early so we don’t have to catch the cold hopefully,” Milton said with a laugh. “I think it is exciting to get one conference game under our belt, hopefully it will be a win for us. It will be interesting but we are really excited, we are looking forward to Aug. 30.

“UConn had a lot of talent last year, they had a lot of good players. Junior Joseph was one of the best linebackers I played, he was a heck of a player, another guy was No. 15 (Luke Carrezola) a defensive lineman and he was a very good lineman as well. They always have some big guys, when they walk out of the tunnel you can see some big bodies and go, ‘OK it is going to be a tough game.’ We know they are going to be ready.”<<

Reaction Score
After learning a few new things I’m now saying with even more authority that Pindell will outplay Milton Thursday night. Pindell is much better than last year. This is not your 2017 UConn team. UCF’s totally new coaching staff will have a negative impact on their play. Stay tuned.

Reaction Score
After learning a few new things I’m now saying with even more authority that Pindell will outplay Milton Thursday night. Pindell is much better than last year. This is not your 2017 UConn team. UCF’s totally new coaching staff will have a negative impact on their play. Stay tuned.

You would think by now you would’ve learned to go full Costanza and say the opposite of what you really think.

Reaction Score
Given the experience UConn has in the secondary, I would be surprised if he hands off more than half a dozen times.

So what is a reasonable over/under for the shortest elapsed time for UCF to score from behind their own 25 yard line? 45 seconds?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I wouldn’t mind the 15 yard penalty if TJones picks this dude up and throws him threw the turf.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom