McDonald's All-American Nominees Include... | The Boneyard

McDonald's All-American Nominees Include...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn's own Andra Espinoza-Hunter, Lexi Gordon, Mikayla Coombs, and Megan Walker. Who makes the team? Who doesn't?

[HERE] is the complete list of nominees (first half of the list is the boys, second half the girls)

Last edited:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Walker and Coombs are locks. Gordon probably at about 75%, AEH at about 50%. Hmmm maybe less on AEH. There are quite a few guards ranked ahead of her. (Westbrook, Evans, Carter, Patterson, Hayes, Morris, Coombs, K Williams, Boykin). They try to make these teams playable (evened out), G/F/P's.

Reaction Score
What does it take to be nominated? The list of those not nominated may have been shorter. Texas alone had about 300 nominees.

Reaction Score
I just used "the Google" on the world-wide information superhighway and it seems that a HS coach, AD, or principal can nominate a player. I am sure that is a rewarding event to receive that nomination.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
UConn's own Andra Espinoza-Hunter, Lexi Gordon, Mikayla Coombs, and Megan Walker. Who makes the team? Who doesn't?

[HERE] is the complete list of nominees (first half of the list is the boys, second half the girls)

Walker is a no-brainer. Coombs probably makes it. The other two are ranked high enough and are from diverse enough areas that they could well make the team too.

In any event, I bet they all get some sort of high school AA recognition, McDonald's or no.

Reaction Score
Walker is a no-brainer. Coombs probably makes it. The other two are ranked high enough and are from diverse enough areas that they could well make the team too.

In any event, I bet they all get some sort of high school AA recognition, McDonald's or no.
True. However, none of them need it. They have already received the very highest recognition possible -- a ride to UConn. :D

Reaction Score
True. However, none of them need it. They have already received the very highest recognition possible -- a ride to UConn. :D
You're joking, right, JavaMan. Just trying to pull my chain. First, you "like" my comment on none + the singular, and then you write "none of them need"!!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Shouldn't we be hoping none of them get AA status?! That way when we next beat Maryland Geno can smugly say, 'see, we can still beat all your AAs with scrubs!' :eek::cool:

Reaction Score
You're joking, right, JavaMan. Just trying to pull my chain. First, you "like" my comment on none + the singular, and then you write "none of them need"!!
What did you do with my "s." :D

Keep it up and we're gonna start calling you KaBagster. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member