MBB AAC Tourney Hangout at Bear's Smokehouse | The Boneyard

MBB AAC Tourney Hangout at Bear's Smokehouse

Reaction Score
If you're headed to the XL Center to watch the Huskies in the AAC tournament, make it a day and grab some delicious barbecue with other fans at Bear's Smokehouse beforehand!

The Foundation is hosting hangouts two hours before each game--wear UConn gear and you'll get drink specials and an opportunity to win four football tickets, too.

Hope to see you there, and go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Is this place any good? Their website doesn't work

Reaction Score
Am I right in thinking we'll either have the Thursday night play-in session, or the noontime session for Friday if we avoid the play-in round? I want to buy the right session. Will we know tonight how we're slotted, or does the Cincinnati game have a lot of bearing on our final standing?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Best BBQ in CT

That's like saying "best lobster roll in Tennessee" but bears is more than decent I'll say.

exactly, i had it over the weekend, its good, but its nothing compared to down south and midwest

Kind of like the pizza getting worse and worse the farther you get from New Haven.

Agree that Bear's is more than decent, but I think Taino in Middletown is the best I've had in the state. I like their flavoring better than Bear's.

But yeah, BBQ in CT is a pretty low bar. Still can't figure out why.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Agree that Bear's is more than decent, but I think Taino in Middletown is the best I've had in the state. I like their flavoring better than Bear's.

We are getting together this summer. I'll remove my humble hat ( doesn't fit anyway).

Im better than anyone in state. :)

Reaction Score

ah you beat me to the punch. came here to say exactly this. taino > bear's

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom