maybe it's time for KO to seek some advice | The Boneyard

maybe it's time for KO to seek some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I know he's learning, I believe he's going to be great, I think we're lucky to have him

but maybe bring Jim in for some lessons on toughness, maybe ask Jim to run some of his infamous rebounding drills, maybe ask Jim about working the refs, and absolutely talk to Jim about the sideline pout

I know I know, but I can't help it

I'm a Calhoun don'tchaknow

c'mon Kevin, kick some

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
He needs to figure this out on his own. He can get through this and he's trying with the team he has now which he's done a great job two years in. I'm sure down the road he'll need to talk to him but not now

Reaction Score
Im pretty sure he talks to him regularly now - there is no way Calhoun isnt giving Ollie weekly advice

Reaction Score
Jim's advice: "Call them motherhumpers, grab them by the neck, scream in their face, piss down their throats, and if small kids are sitting near the bench, use only the 6 worst insults you can come up with instead of 8."

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Jim's advice: "Call them motherhumpers, grab them by the neck, scream in their face, piss down their throats, and if small kids are sitting near the bench, use only the 6 worst insults you can come up with instead of 8."

whatever wins baby, and then those poor abused children become men and go on to lead productive lives

win win

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I know he's learning, I believe he's going to be great, I think we're lucky to have him

but maybe bring Jim in for some lessons on toughness, maybe ask Jim to run some of his infamous rebounding drills, maybe ask Jim about working the refs, and absolutely talk to Jim about the sideline pout

I know I know, but I can't help it

I'm a Calhoun don'tchaknow

c'mon Kevin, kick some

think KO knows all the drills, etc.
I think KO needs to find how he gets it into these guys heads on his own, but, allowing JC to have some time with DD, NG, RB, TO and SN , guys he brought in, might do some positive things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom