Maybe Crystal needs a pair of Rykas | The Boneyard

Maybe Crystal needs a pair of Rykas

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
At one time Ryka athletic shoes were the only ones designed specifically for women's feet. Other companies designed for men's feet and scaled the shoe down for women's feet. Mrs. SVC was an avid distance runner but then shin splints struck. While doing some financial research I came across Ryka. My wife tried a pair and no more shin splints. They don't make basketball shoes but perhaps if Crystal got a pair of Rykas for daily use; she would get some relief from the shin splints. Mrs. SVC no longer runs for distance but the younger gals at her Jazzercise classes have trouble keeping up. So do I! :D She is always on a mission from God!

Reaction Score
At one time Ryka athletic shoes were the only ones designed specifically for women's feet. Other companies designed for men's feet and scaled the shoe down for women's feet. Mrs. SVC was an avid distance runner but then shin splints struck. While doing some financial research I came across Ryka. My wife tried a pair and no more shin splints. They don't make basketball shoes but perhaps if Crystal got a pair of Rykas for daily use; she would get some relief from the shin splints. Mrs. SVC no longer runs for distance but the younger gals at her Jazzercise classes have trouble keeping up. So do I! :D She is always on a mission from God!

I am not an athlete, nor do I have shin splints... but I do wear Rykas. Great product!

Last edited:

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
I am not an athlete, nor do I have shin splints... but I do wear Rykas. Great product!

Absolutely! Mrs. SVC has become the Emelda Marcos of Ryka shoes. She has numerous walkers, exerciser (Jazzercise), and casual Ryka shoes. She swears by them. If QVC has a sale I know to expect packages of different color Rykas.

Reaction Score
Olde Coach could talk about this for hours.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom