Maybe a day late but I am as proud of the effort yst as any UConn team has provided, so bring it home | The Boneyard

Maybe a day late but I am as proud of the effort yst as any UConn team has provided, so bring it home

Reaction Score
Yes UConn has beaten ranked teams, and has come from behind to win huge games, but the effort and love that those guys put out there yesterday was incredible. I have read many threads and fans have acknowledged this accomplishment, but I think the fanbase and team need to know that we are on board and believe in our destiny. So no comments that Houston was not a #9 ranked team, they are, and we played unbelievable under our situation to show grit and grace. I turned the game on, which was nationally on ESPN, thinking just keep it close until halftime, and was so upbeat with our second half performance.

Remember UConn has multible national championsssssships and a true blue blood heritage, although most in the country forget our achievements. The future is bright and I am (after a few down years where I ws still a fan but questioning)) true blue ! So show your support and at some very future point we will "shock the world" once again.

I appreciate the BY, but at this precipitous point in time (and it is) , think that we need to send a clear positive (Precious) message that we BELIEVE.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
TBH, there was an earlier "proud of them" post that had people arguing against it, so I was kind of anticipating some rebukes. I watched until the end, which means I agree with you much more so than not.

Reaction Score
I agree . I stated on another thread I’ve never been so pleased with a game where we were down 8-14 throughout. Missing our two best players. I think this off week is huge in UConn’s development. And if AG plays next Thursday against smu, I’m putting a large amount on uconn, Don’t care what spread is. I think we cover spread for first big road win in a while.

Reaction Score
Yes I'm re-reviewing some of the topics including Proud of this Team. Amazing how many Debbie downers we have on this board. Just sad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom