Maya Interview | The Boneyard

Maya Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I NEVER choose against Maya. The smart choice is always Maya. She usually wins; even when she doesn't win, she's close. It's like picking against Jordan or Tiger in their prime--not smart.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I NEVER choose against Maya. The smart choice is always Maya. She usually wins; even when she doesn't win, she's close. It's like picking against Jordan or Tiger in their prime--not smart.
The exact same thing could be said about Mo, Stewie and Tuck :)
I might actually take the team when Kiah and KML were seniors over that 2010 team, too. And even the year Stewie was a sophomore with Stef and Bria.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I might actually take the team when Kiah and KML were seniors over that 2010 team, too. And even the year Stewie was a sophomore with Stef and Bria.
The 2010 team had TWO players who were NPOYs and went on to become WNBA MVPs. They also had Tiffany Hayes, Kalana Greene, and a healthy Caroline Doty, plus Kelly Faris. Maya's track record is the best of anyone her age.

Reaction Score
EVEN the team with Stef and Bria.....started five players who are Huskies of Honor....The hypothetical matchup between 2010 and 2016 would be interesting because Breanna would match up with Tina and Morgan with Maya, I suppose.

Reaction Score
How about a Huskies alumni all-star game for charity at Mohegan Sun? Is there any downtime right after or before the WNBA season?
Better than the WNBA all-star game.
Such a good idea I don't think it should be buried in a thread that might not get read enough. Geno coaching one squad and CD the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom