Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Statement from the Lynx:

1547753477117.png

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Might Maya Moore miss the 2019 season? WCCO TV reported Wed. Moore was considering sitting out, retiring or seeking a trade. Just now the Lynx put out a statement: “We have been in close contact with Maya Moore and together, are deciding the best way to approach next season.”

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Any idea what the core issue is?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Mechelle Voepel Tweets: Mechelle Voepel (@MechelleV) | Twitter

Last WNBA season, it seemed something was "off" about Maya Moore. Everyone noticed it, but it was hard to define. Her opting not to be an All-Star captain was odd. She chose rest over World Cup, and I thought maybe she just needed extended down time. ...

Now with WCCO radio reporting Moore may be considering sitting out, retiring or forcing a trade from Lynx, we wait to try to sort out what's going on. She sounded weary at end of last season:

Reaction Score
I wonder where she could potentially end up. Minnesota and her seemed like a great fit. If retiring is really ok the table, I'm sure Minnesota will try to dissuade her on that and try to get something I'm a trade for her.

Reaction Score
So if it moves it's a gif, if it's a still image it's a meme?
Some memes still move like gifs. I would say the Shaq gif is like a reaction post. Some pictures can be like that. A meme is hard to explainHead bang

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I thought only Chicago had their star players force trades.

Whalen retired, Augustus is getting long in the tooth, if Maya sits out/retires/forces a trade Minnesota will be an entirely different franchise this coming season. Maybe Reeve should skip town too, coaching is gonna be a lot harder without that core group together. No young up and coming players to rebuild around either.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Some memes still move like gifs. I would say the Shaq gif is like a reaction post. Some pictures can be like that. A meme is hard to explainHead bang

So it's one of those "I know it when I see it, but it's hard to explain" kind of things.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
So if it moves it's a gif, if it's a still image it's a meme?

I think there is more to it..... but you would have to ask someone far younger than I :confused:

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I wonder if Maya wants to go back to the Atlanta area. I believe her mother still lives in the Atlanta area.

How about a straight up trade Angel for Maya. Maya is the better player, but Atlanta is not going give up more for Maya unless its a draft pick.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom