May Lou Be A Seer | The Boneyard

May Lou Be A Seer

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
“It’s been good,” Samuelson said of the practices. “We worked on a lot of defense. I think a lot of us got a lot better, so I think these two practices were really good, and we’re excited to play again tomorrow and get another chance at it.”

The article focuses on our freshmen, so check it out.

Freshmen searching for improvement as UConn prepares to face SMU - Hartford Courant
Great article , thanks Rocky. I'm pleased the two Frosh are getting a fair shake in the press.
I just watched the ND game again-and then the 13,14 Uconn/ND NC' games.
What was interesting to me was how really great Olivia Nelson Odota (sp) did.
She blocks Shephard, kept ND's bigs from ruling the basket, made a great put back or three. For a big game, for a Frosh she was amazing.
Obviously CW was a frosh playing like a Senior in that game. She guarded Baby Mabrey (I watch big Mabrey in the 14 NC game). ONO has been chided for throwing an Air ball for a FT. I think it was Stef Dolson that did that in the NC game--good company huh?
Give them time--your'll be thinking DT and Stew (yea I think ONO has that potential)
The 13 team was LOADED with talent Geno could have used the platoon system.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I like when young players are self aware.

“Just continue to be aggressive offensively and defensively, and just always continue to work hard no matter what I’m doing,” Williams said of the direction she’s been given. “Also, move without the ball. I struggle with that because I like to score, but I’m not going to be scoring the whole time. So when I don’t score, I have to learn to be able to help the team out.”

Reaction Score
ONO had a rebound, an assist, 2 steals, 3 blocks and in 10 minutes, only one foul. I would guess that reducing the arm fouling has been a main focus, and she has apparently responded rapidly to the coaching. This bodes well for continued improvement,

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom