MaxPreps 2011-12 All-American team | The Boneyard

MaxPreps 2011-12 All-American team

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Wow! I love our 3. Alexis Jones is supposed to be outstanding too, and Nirra Fields sounds very exciting.

Moriah will make a difference next year. :)

Morgan is strong and skilled. :)

And Breanna is simply the best. "It won't be long until she's in the discussion of the best player in the world." :)

Reaction Score
It makes me smile when I think how good UCONN is going to be next year, and the next year, and the next year, and the next year. Come on class of 2013, come join the fun.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I like the "it's just not fair" comment. that's very true. 3 of the top 5 players in the country are coming to UCONN next year. people should keep this in mind also when looking at the 2013 class. i would be a little surprised if we landed too many, if any, of the top 10 kids. it seems like we still have a good shot at McCall and Deshields, but now that tennessee has their coaching in order, they will be making a huge push for the plethora of top 10 kids they are chasing for 2013.

Bria Holmes is getting a lot of love too. glad to see that.

I also find it odd that there was no love for Kaela Davis. not even an honorable mention. that seems odd to me, unless i missed her name somewhere...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Here are the underclassmen--non-seniors--listed (no Kaela Davis):

2nd team

Kelsey Plum
Mercedes Russell

4th team

Diamond DeShields
Kailee Johnson
Chantel Osahor

Honorable Mention

Lindsay Allen
Alexis Brown
Jordin Canada--soph.
Nia Coffey
Linnae Harper
Taya Reimer
Jatarie White--soph.

All but 2 are juniors.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Here are the underclassmen--non-seniors--listed (no Kaela Davis):

4th team

Diamond DeShields
Kailee Johnson
Chantel Osahor

Osahor is an intriguing player. She plays for St Mary's and is a teammate of Ekmark. She's 6'2" and is beginning to slim down. Her passing skills have been described as "superb." She may already be a better passer than Kaili McLaren.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Osahor is an intriguing player. She plays for St Mary's and is a teammate of Ekmark. She's 6'2" and is beginning to slim down. Her passing skills have been described as "superb." She may already be a better passer than Kaili McLaren.
Thanks. I noticed the school and was familiar with only Courtney on their roster. I knew they had to have a lot of talent to be #1 nationally. Chantel must be a good one. A pic of her was included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom