Max Wittek | The Boneyard

Max Wittek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Honestly, I'm not sure if the staff has any interest in him considering how we've done with transfer QB's. But I'm intrigued cause he actually is from Norwalk. Grew up here I think parents got divorced and moved out to Cali with his dad. One of my friends younger brothers use to play baseall with him for a while.
Thoughts? I really haven't seen him play much, you think he could compete for the starting job?

Reaction Score
Have they said any other schools hes interested in Staying in the PAC-12?

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Don't they usually exclude transfers within conference? If so...that would eliminate PAC12.

I don't think this is the right situation for him. He needs to do something like Coker did...or Wilson a couple years ago...go to an established team that only needs a proven QB. Look at teams that just lost a top QB to graduation and work from there. UConn is in rebuilding mode...not an ideal situation for a QB with limited eligibility remaining.

Reaction Score
pretty sure his grandparents are still in Norwalk, as his his aunt. Fresno would be a good fit for him.
But, can't see him coming here. I'm happy with who we have, though I want a solid in-coming freshman.

Reaction Score
Don't they usually exclude transfers within conference? If so...that would eliminate PAC12.

I don't think this is the right situation for him. He needs to do something like Coker did...or Wilson a couple years ago...go to an established team that only needs a proven QB. Look at teams that just lost a top QB to graduation and work from there. UConn is in rebuilding mode...not an ideal situation for a QB with limited eligibility remaining.

He is not a "transfer" because he will have graduated prior to his leaving USC. He will have 2 years of eligibility left because he redshirted his first year. So because of these factors, he is a very unusual prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom