Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
on ESPN 2... Then OK State is on ESPN News at 7 playing South Florida

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
They just said OK State and Michigan State have the best backcourt...

Reaction Score
Cuse is not impressive at all. This is the worst backcourt they have trotted out in a while. They also continue to turn 5 star bigs into mediocre role players.

Reaction Score
CJ Fair Just got busted open under the eye and no call...Not a fan of Cuse but that was blatant and awful officiating

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
This Marcus smart thing is getting a little annoying. Yes he is a great player but ok state doesn't have the best backcourt and as of now throughout 6 games, going on consistency look at bazz. And then look at uconns backcourt...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This Marcus smart thing is getting a little annoying. Yes he is a great player but ok state doesn't have the best backcourt and as of now throughout 6 games, going on consistency look at bazz. And then look at uconns backcourt...
I like that Boat is playing under control for the most part and he's played alot better on the defensive end this season but offensively he hasn't been all that impressive so far.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I like that Boat is playing under control for the most part and he's played alot better on the defensive end this season but offensively he hasn't been all that impressive so far.
Agreed but it isn't just about ppg all around I look at. Assists rebounds %'s etc. and I hate zone

Reaction Score
Really? Marcus smart is the best player in the country in my opinion, maybe not the best pro but right now he is the best player. Markel brown is really good, better then Boatright and forte can flat out shoot.

I love us and am a huge homer but saying ok state has a better court is not a leap and objectively probably right

D

Deleted member 3149

that was an awful minnesota team. Cuse barely escaped that. They're always so overrated. CJ Fair is a mediocre player at best and he's their "star". He had a double double today because nobody wants to box out someone with a bloody face

Reaction Score
that was an awful minnesota team. Cuse barely escaped that. They're always so overrated. CJ Fair is a mediocre player at best and he's their "star". He had a double double today because nobody wants to box out someone with a bloody face
Maybe Rutgers may give Minnesota a game. B1G basketball leads a lot to be desired. They need UConn desperately.

Reaction Score

C'mon, C.J. Fair is not even remotely close to a mediocre player.

Reaction Score
buddy said:
Maybe Rutgers may give Minnesota a game. B1G basketball leads a lot to be desired. They need UConn desperately.

Rutgers gave up 89 points to some school called Stillman today.

Of course they scored 116. It was 60-51 at the half.

Reaction Score

Yeah, but football rules the field and with their football team the basketball suffers. AAC..wha a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom