Maui 2023 | The Boneyard

Maui 2023

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
We have to wait another year for our appearance but I'm really looking forward to this years Maui tourney too.
The field is loaded, maybe historically so. 6 possible top 10 teams (and they are all top 20 at minimum).

Kansas
Marquette
Gonzaga
UCLA
Purdue
Tennessee

that is just a murderers row of teams.
The field is rounded out with the addition of pesky candidates Chaminade and Syracuse.

I mean how can you not love this?

So many great scenarios as a UConn fan observer

BigEast brother Marquette destroying D2 Syracuse who wishes they were in the BigEast

BigEast brother Marquette making a statement for the league by taking out Kansas, which we can drive home 1 week later by taking out Kansas on their home floor. Just to make sure everyone knows that our conference owns theirs.

Battle of the D2 schools with Chaminade beating Syracuse in 6 OT's

Syracuse going 0-3.

Zach Edey dunking on Jesse Edwards so much that Jesse flies back to Amsterdam instead of Canada.

Every day of that tourney is going to be like a stress free Xmas gift.

we.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
And after the fun in the sun in Maui... A wild and crazy field trip to Kansas on Dec 1st.. How cool is that?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Imagine if the ACC representative was a good team instead of Syracuse?

The only ACC team that could even claim to be that next year is Duke. Maybe Virginia. That league is hurting right now.

Reaction Score
The only ACC team that could even claim to be that next year is Duke. Maybe Virginia. That league is hurting right now.
I think Miami will still be good depending on Isiah Wong's decision. Laranaga will make sure Miami doesn't drop off.

Zach Edey dunking on Jesse Edwards so much that Jesse flies back to Amsterdam instead of Canada.

I had to do a quick Google search to realize he is staying in Syracuse. I remember his saying, or implying, that he would hit the transfer portal. Well, it looks like he changed his mind.

But the image of Zach Edey, if he does return to Purdue, dunking on Jesse Edwards does give me a jolt of energy, LOL

Reaction Score
Isn't Miami bringing everyone back...pending their NIL contracts? Duke will be very good, and UVA will be very bad

Reaction Score
We have to wait another year for our appearance but I'm really looking forward to this years Maui tourney too.
The field is loaded, maybe historically so. 6 possible top 10 teams (and they are all top 20 at minimum).

Kansas
Marquette
Gonzaga
UCLA
Purdue
Tennessee

The field is rounded out with the addition of pesky candidates Chaminade and Syracuse.

BigEast brother Marquette destroying D2 Syracuse who wishes they were in the BigEast

BigEast brother Marquette making a statement for the league by taking out Kansas, which we can drive home 1 week later by taking out Kansas on their home floor. Just to make sure everyone knows that our conference owns theirs.

Syracuse going 0-3.

View attachment 87017

God I hope you're not a mush.

Reaction Score

Kansas
Marquette
Gonzaga
UCLA
Purdue
Tennessee

Syracuse going 0-3.

View attachment 87017
Actually, better to see Chaminade just go ahead and blow out Syracuse, preferably in the 7th place game, to put a cherry on that 0-3 sundae. Happy Thanksgiving, South Canada!

Reaction Score
All these teams are bad because they simply were not as good as UConn this year

Reaction Score
I really don’t understand why they invited Cuse to this event? Did the 100 better college basketball teams decline?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I really don’t understand why they invited Cuse to this event? Did the 100 better college basketball teams decline?
100?
No way they pop up above 300

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom