Matt Schonvisky is nuts | The Boneyard

Matt Schonvisky is nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Bob Diaco is getting paid millions of dollars. His last outing was one of the worst loses in years. His team is not improving on the field.

He inherited a team on a three game win streak. The QB had just set a UConn record for passing. There was a star at WR. The defense was solid and returning many starters. There was excitement and energy. It wasn't the best situation, but many new coaches come into similar circumstances and improve the product.

To this point Diaco is best know for bizarre post game news conferences and blaming his predecessor more than Barrack Obama. His team has suffered injuries and losses, duh. Happens everywhere every year.

His game planing has been atrocious. In fact, early in the season he admitted he wasn't even game planning for some games. His handling of QBs has been irrational. Pulling Casey for Whtimer at the start of the second half versus BYU was one of the dumbest moves in football history. Then it got worse. It's almost like he tries to cool the hot hand by yanking QBs just as they get a rhythm. He left his star WR off the field on critical third downs for no apparent reason. He doesn't know how to use his TOs. And then play calling has been less than special. He is acting like a first time head coach that is overwhelmed during the games.

He was signed to win. Period. Win. He has five years (or three at his present rate) that is plenty of time to put a winner on the field - AND IT IS FAIR. I hope Bob will succeed. But to this point he hasn't show anything. And pointing that out is FAIR as well.

Matt's litany of excuses don't cut it, and to this point neither has Diaco's performance.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
You don't think Matt's trolling you? Another boneyarder takes the bait.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I agree with nearly everything here.

But are you that much of an attention whore that you couldn't add this to the thread that Matt started? Instead you need your attention grabbing headline.

Yet here I am giving you the attention you crave.
Maybe a mod will merge it with that thread and then Pal will start another thread saying his rights have been violated.

Reaction Score
Why does it feel like (after the results so far) I look back on the Diaco hire and it feels so 'Corporate'? Maybe because he looks just like the corporate guys at the global company I work for... He just "looks right".... Image is everything... Hopefully the corporate approach we took with this hire pans out... I bleed blue to the day I die, but.... lets just leave it at that for now....Go Huskies....

Reaction Score
I agree with nearly everything here.

But are you that much of an attention whore that you couldn't add this to the thread that Matt started? Instead you need your attention grabbing headline.

Yet here I am giving you the attention you crave.
Good news, I can fire my psychiatrist and get my physiological advise from you. Your talents never seem to end.

I just read the article and reacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul