Matt Peart? | The Boneyard

Matt Peart?

Reaction Score
What happened to him? I've seen nothing...

Left after getting rolled up on. Probably won't see much of an update unless its season ending with a bye week ahead of us.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I don't like early bye-weeks as a rule, but the timing of this one is perfect for us. Zergiotis and the receivers get a couple of weeks to get timing down; offense gets adjusted for Z's strengths and Brown and Peart get to time to heal.

I'm excited about the Indiana game. It's good to be excited, rather than apprehensive, about a game again.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I don't like early bye-weeks as a rule, but the timing of this one is perfect for us. Zergiotis and the receivers get a couple of weeks to get timing down; offense gets adjusted for Z's strengths and Brown and Peart get to time to heal.

I'm excited about the Indiana game. It's good to be excited, rather than apprehensive, about a game again.

I actually think a bye after second game and first week of November are ideal.

Two games in and coaches have plenty of film, ideally against a couple of different types of opponents, to see if fall practice and initial depth chart, supports what they see in games. Also, almost every team has some level of injuries, so it allows for the adjustments. Think of it as a feedback mechanism in a new product release.

Play 7-8 more games in Sep/Oct, take a break in beginning of November, and then hit the home stretch.

Reaction Score
Left after getting rolled up on. Probably won't see much of an update unless its season ending with a bye week ahead of us.
Thanks, I missed the first few minutes.

Reaction Score
If there is no word by CoB tomorrow he will be back sooner rather than later. If he came out for the second half, he will be back. They never would have let him do that if there was a chance it was really serious.

Reaction Score
Thought I saw Caleb Thomas limp off the field in the first half. Did anyone else see that and if so what's his status?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom