Mater Dei | The Boneyard

Mater Dei

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Mater Dei (Katie Lou Samuelson) will be playing in the HoopHall Classic in Springfield, MA on Friday evening. Mater Dei's game (v Archbishop Williams (MA)) is scheduled for Friday @ 6 pm. CTK (Sierra Calhoun) will be playing @ 7:30.

I'm sure Geno will be there and earlier reports are that KLS will travel to Storrs for a visit. UConn's next game is Sunday at Rutgers so KLS will likely watch Saturday's practice.

Any BYers planning on attending the game?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I might head over there after work on Friday. Depends on if my wife is around or not. (she's supposed to head out to her mom's for the weekend)

Looks like it is only $10, even at the door.

HGN

Reaction Score
Hopefully the coaches roll out the Red Carpet treatment and Welcome. She certainly would be a great pickup for the 2015 class.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
KLS will be here in Storrs on campus tomorrow for a visit.

The most recent instance of a star Mater Dei player visiting Storrs (from Springfield) was KLM. During her visit she enthusiastically accepted Geno's offer of a UConn wcbb scholarship.

A little "Deja Vu all over again" would suit me just fine.:)

Geno, too.;)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
We got KML from Mater Dei, let's get KLS! Those kids with 3 initials are really good. EDD is another one. So are SUE and DEE. :)

Thanks for the info. I look forward to BY reports. Lord knows Eric won't be giving us any in-person reports from So. Cal. :)

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I plan to be be at the game. I would love to shake hands and put names to faces.
I'll be behind the Mater Dei bench....wearing some kind of UConn gear. Can't wait to see Katie play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom