Mateen Cleaves quote | The Boneyard

Mateen Cleaves quote

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
MSU had a section to my right, and there were some State fans sitting next to me. ~20%,I'd say. They were loud and cheered well, UConn fans should get in the habit of singing the fight song like they do. But as the game went on, UConn fans found their voice. By the time the jumbotron went back and forth between Cleaves and Rip, the UConn crowd was much, much, louder.

Reaction Score
That UNC team would have been tough, but get your comparison

"There's 19,499 people here. UCONN has 19,000. We have 499."

What goes around comes around. Payback for Detroit, pal! Now we're even.

Reaction Score
MSU had a section to my right, and there were some State fans sitting next to me. ~20%,I'd say. They were loud and cheered well, UConn fans should get in the habit of singing the fight song like they do. But as the game went on, UConn fans found their voice. By the time the jumbotron went back and forth between Cleaves and Rip, the UConn crowd was much, much, louder.

Jungle,

What section were you sitting in? I was in 225 and I'd guess there was a slight majority of MSU fans there - and they all sang (knew!) the fight song. I'm glad to read that others in the building thought there was an overwhelming UConn voice in there today, because it's awful hard to tell from some places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom