OT: Masters 2019 - who ya got?

Course supposed to be wet this week. Makes me think bomber. Initial thoughts are DJ, Rose, Rickie. Not exactly going out on a limb, but my pick is DJ.

Interesting fact: Over the last 20 years, the person to win the Masters, on average is ranked 12th in the world at the time of playing. Guess who's 12 this year? Tiger!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Playing in a two-man scramble Friday afternoon.

Two-man team and each team does a blind draw in to a bag to get name of someone playing Augusta on Friday. You could get Rory or you could get an amateur. Your two-man team net score is added to your player's score.

Pre-tourney includes the pimento and egg salad sandwiches.

Post-tourney includes dinner. Dinner is based on previous champion's dinner selections. Each entrée has the Champions name and year they had that meal.

Door prizes generally include a crap ton of Master's gear and every player gets a pint glass with this year's date and Master's logo on it.

Playing in a two-man scramble Friday afternoon.

Two-man team and each team does a blind draw in to a bag to get name of someone playing Augusta on Friday. You could get Rory or you could get an amateur. Your two-man team net score is added to your player's score.

Pre-tourney includes the pimento and egg salad sandwiches.

Post-tourney includes dinner. Dinner is based on previous champion's dinner selections. Each entrée has the Champions name and year they had that meal.

Door prizes generally include a crap ton of Master's gear and every player gets a pint glass with this year's date and Master's logo on it.
:cool::cool::cool:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
^ yeah that's pretty cool. scramble will be tough, you mean best ball?
Lol. Regionalism. Down where I play, scramble is both players tee off and you select best shot and team plays from that location. Keep repeating until you finish. Best Ball is each player plays their ball from the tee to the hole and the lower score is the team score for that hole.

Phil for 1 more jacket? He was playing quite well recently and that course really suits his game, especially if the greens hold from being wet.

Lol. Regionalism. Down where I play, scramble is both players tee off and you select best shot and team plays from that location. Keep repeating until you finish. Best Ball is each player plays their ball from the tee to the hole and the lower score is the team score for that hole.
Misread the event. Looks like lots of fun. Thought you meant you get paired with a Masters competitor. Would be tough to play a scramble w/ someone on a different course

jleves

Awesomeness
I'll go out on a limb (sorta seeing how he is #1 on fedex cup points, but not talked about at all).

Matt Kuchar

And further out on a limb - Kuchar and Streelman in the final pairing on Sunday.

I would love to see Rickie or Justin Thomas win. But Tiger winning the Masters', hours before GOT returns, would be awesome.
Would compete with that Sunday in June a few years back when we had Game 7 Cavs @ Warriors followed by Battle of the Bastards.