Massey Market Report | The Boneyard

Massey Market Report

Reaction Score
The Market continues to be highly volatile in light trading. Holiday games are expected to continue this trend for the next 10 days.

Big gainers include Stony Brook (up 141), Youngstown St (up 113), and Rhode Island (up 93).

Losers were Dartmouth (off 127), Wisconsin (off 105), and Montana State (off 92).

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
Why thank you, FanFromMaine, for that timely market report!

And now let's shift gears and check on the latest from the exciting world of professional sports. We have some results from last night's exciting action.

It was Hemingway 12, Scott Fitzgerald 9. And in a nail biter,
Thomas Pynchon bested Joseph Heller 23 to 22.

We'll be back with more news after a word from our sponsor.

Don't touch that dial!

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
When do you guys show the weather? That's what I really tune in for.......
From what I could see in my two weeks in Ireland, the weather is usually presented within a day after it happens. I didn't see any weather predictions. Pissed me off, as we got caught in a hail storm (dime-sized stones) visiting a stone circle, half a mile from the rental car. It came out of nowhere, which is, of course, why there aren't any weather forecasts.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
From what I could see in my two weeks in Ireland, the weather is usually presented within a day after it happens. I didn't see any weather predictions. Pissed me off, as we got caught in a hail storm (dime-sized stones) visiting a stone circle, half a mile from the rental car. It came out of nowhere, which is, of course, why there aren't any weather forecasts.
Yeah, but I bet they are 100% accurate on the weather after it happens.

Reaction Score
Hoping for a market correction soon. This morning it is still selling short on NC State and overvalues Maryland despite last night’s trading.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Well with the plethora of data from all these wonderful tournament games over the past 10 days, Massey is starting to resemble "Massey"...some minor quibbles but SC, AZ, NC State, CT, NC (?), Texas, Stanford, Tennessee, Baylor and Louisville is a pretty logical top 10. Only North Carolina at #5 seems out of line. Beating TCU and Washington as the two worst P5 teams in their respective conferences should not garner that much statistical relevance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom