MASH Unit report | The Boneyard

MASH Unit report

Reaction Score
Okay. I know most of this is top secret but can anyone elaborate (not speculate) on the growing number of injuries that the Huskies are currently suffering. The following list is just stuff I picked from various media reports.

Spenser has a problem with both feet. One of them is actually an ankle sprain.

Clingan somehow hurt the top of his foot. Don't know if this is related to his previous injury.

Castle continues to rehab his knee. His medical reports are kept in a vault at a dark site in a secure location.

Karaban may or may not have a problem with his wrist. It is unknown if this is related to the wrist he broke in 2022.

Reaction Score
You got it all. Those are the injuries.

We will know at tip on Tuesday how serious they all are. If we're lucky, we'll find out something sooner.

Nothing we can do otherwise. Us knowing doesn't change the outcomes. It's a little annoying, but i'll live with it if we're gonna be a top team in the country. If i remember correctly the last staff leaked like a sieve, and we were lousy.

Reaction Score
If anybody shares details that aren’t speculation, Hurley will probably hunt them down and lock them in the dungeon he keeps in his basement

Speculation is all we have!

Reaction Score
Was anything said post-game about Donovan’s foot? The in-game report seemed based on the fact that he was biting a towel. He might very well have been sore, I just don’t know if it was reported/confined elsewhere.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Talk to family members. They're easier to find at MSG. If you see 6 people wearing a Castle shirt, approach them

You get the idea

Reaction Score
Possibly the penalty we pay for five natties is to go through a season waiting for a championship-caliber team to get healthy that never gets healthy, always to be wistfully recalled as "the team that might have been."

Reaction Score
Was anything said post-game about Donovan’s foot? The in-game report seemed based on the fact that he was biting a towel. He might very well have been sore, I just don’t know if it was reported/confined elsewhere.
Yeah, that report seemed completely out of left field. It was reported right after Clingan played 8 min to start the half, and he came back in on a normal sub pattern. He also was energetic on the bench, jumping up and clapping while UConn stayed in the fight. Did I miss some post game info on it?

I honestly took it as a Charissa Thompson style report…

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Has there been any news on Cam?

Reaction Score
I think it’s Clingans arm that’s the issue, not foot
He certainly was holding his arm after he fell. It was his left arm that he used to brace for the fall.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Clingan missed a month with a foot injury and was in a walking boot at the end of October. It could still be painful.

I broke my foot 5 years ago and there are days it’s painful. The doctor said an injury could heal but the soft tissue around it could be tender for a long time and possibly forever

Reaction Score
I saw that. He went down hard and was holding his arm. The announcers didn't even seem to notice and never mentioned it. He did look like he was in pain.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I'm hoping that if there was a leg issue with Donovan, that it was cramping. The UConn fans on twitter that went to the game said it was like a sauna in there.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Hopefully he just bruised the arm. Reporter who mentioned his foot was speculating.

Reaction Score
Possibly the penalty we pay for five natties is to go through a season waiting for a championship-caliber team to get healthy that never gets healthy, always to be wistfully recalled as "the team that might have been."
Perpetual injury cloud over Storrs

Reaction Score
We already did this in 2009.

We also did it in 2004, when health problems fortunately cleared up by the tournament.

Reaction Score
Clingan missed a month with a foot injury and was in a walking boot at the end of October. It could still be painful.

I broke my foot 5 years ago and there are days it’s painful. The doctor said an injury could heal but the soft tissue around it could be tender for a long time and possibly forever

And that’s why you should have stopped playing basketball at 97! Only kidding

Reaction Score
Yeah, when I heard that in-game report about Clingan out with a foot injury, and he was biting a towel, I thought he was done for the season! Seems like bad reporting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom