• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Sorta looks like an SEC game. Also sorta looks like the last 6 minutes of the UConn game.

Reaction Score
30-24 OSU with about 6 min left in half
so clearly little defense was not an issue... seems like lack of offense was.... all these 40-60 pt games are killing me....

Reaction Score
Are there any top 25 teams with worse coaching than The Ohio State?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Big win for Ohio State. This is probably enough to make them a #3 seed.

Maryland may have just missed out on its chance to host. Looking like a #5 seed.

Reaction Score
Is this a trick question? Tennessee for one, Maryland for 2, Duke for 3 and LSU for 4...

At least these teams try to play defense and run an offense. Granted there are a lot of bad coaches, who are strictly recruiters .

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
At least these teams try to play defense and run an offense. Granted there are a lot of bad coaches, who are strictly recruiters .
If I may ask, who are you referring to as I don’t see any cohesion of offense with Tenn especially or LSU and Duke. Maryland had a very bad swoon and regularly plays inconsistent sets. The 2 aspects are offense and defense so it’s ok if you play good D and no offense but not ok if you play good offense and bad defense? Not being snarky, I am just confused.

Reaction Score
If I may ask, who are you referring to as I don’t see any cohesion of offense with Tenn especially or LSU and Duke. Maryland had a very bad swoon and regularly plays inconsistent sets. The 2 aspects are offense and defense so it’s ok if you play good D and no offense but not ok if you play good offense and bad defense? Not being snarky, I am just confused.

I am referring more to The Ohio State's McGuff's apathetic demeanor than the other schools coaching. He seems to have no control over his team.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I am referring more to The Ohio State's McGuff's apathetic demeanor than the other schools coaching. He seems to have no control over his team.
And Holly has control over THAT TEAM? I get what your saying but he at least won his conference and has high scoring games most times and not the mugfests and turnover prone games of the others. He has his issues for sure but he is better than many others. Thanks for clarifying.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom