Maryland Tickets...? | The Boneyard

Maryland Tickets...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
any word on when they're releasing them? I don't want a pro maryland crowd there. This isn't barlcays, it's The Garden, Storrs South. I was pumped for this game when it was announced, but with gibbs and miller, I can't wait to get there. A mature, talented, and deep team with something to prove. It's going to be a lot of fun

Last edited:

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
any word on when they're releasing them? I don't want a pro maryland crowd there. This isn't barlcays, it's The Garden, Storrs South. I was pumped for this game when it was announced, but with gibbs and miller, I can't wait to get there. A mature, talented, and deep team with something to prove. It's going to be a lot of fun
When they are available the SEASONS TICKETS and UCONN CLUB members will get a mailing. After those orders are filled, everyone else will get to buy them.

Reaction Score
I want those too, can't allow Maryland to get the crowd in our building

Reaction Score
I thought the Maryland game at Barclays was actually a Maryland "home" game where the school had the majority of the tickets. The Jimmy V classic is a neutral site event where all 4 schools get the same amount of tickets to distribute. I just hope more UConn fans show up to MSG than the last time we played in the Jimmy V classic vs NC State. That kind of felt like an away game for us. The 9pm Tuesday start probably didnt help either.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
I thought the Maryland game at Barclays was actually a Maryland "home" game where the school had the majority of the tickets. The Jimmy V classic is a neutral site event where all 4 schools get the same amount of tickets to distribute. I just hope more UConn fans show up to MSG than the last time we played in the Jimmy V classic vs NC State. That kind of felt like an away game for us. The 9pm Tuesday start probably didnt help either.
Yea I went to the game with a bunch of my UMD buddies and it was pegged as a "home away from home" game so that explained why their fans strongly outnumbered ours.

We will obviously have a much better showing in the Jimmy V although UMD has a strong NYC alumni base

Reaction Score
Yea I went to the game with a bunch of my UMD buddies and it was pegged as a "home away from home" game so that explained why their fans strongly outnumbered ours.

We will obviously have a much better showing in the Jimmy V although UMD has a strong NYC alumni base
The Maryland game at Barcleys was a Maryland home game. They contracted with Barclays to play a few games there.

Reaction Score
I just hope more UConn fans show up to MSG than the last time we played in the Jimmy V classic vs NC State. That kind of felt like an away game for us. The 9pm Tuesday start probably didnt help either.
Wasn't that 2012-13 i.e. the ban year? This year's team will be much more hyped.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Wasn't that 2012-13 i.e. the ban year? This year's team will be much more hyped.
Yeah you beat me to it. This is year has a lot of high expectations. And we will hopefully be ranked throughout the season. Also the teams we played then weren't that hyped either.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
I started a bus thread. Not sure if Ryan would create a trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom