Maryland @ GT | The Boneyard

Maryland @ GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Anyone else watching this game???

If for nothing else I am watching the players, particularly Kaela Davis.

7 straight times ( I stopped counting after that) she came down the floor and jacked up a shot. If Maye/Marshall bring the ball up and pass to her she shoots. Doesn't matter if there is 22 seconds on the shot clock or 2. Twice there was a wide open post player under the basket.

To put into perspective .....

with 5 minutes to go Davis has taken 21 shots the rest of the starters ........24 :eek::eek:

I truly think she is a talented player but she needs to learn the offensive and try maybe going for a few assists. Its really hurting the Yellow Jackets offensive flow.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Anyone else watching this game???

If for nothing else I am watching the players, particularly Kaela Davis.

7 straight times ( I stopped counting after that) she came down the floor and jacked up a shot. If Maye/Marshall bring the ball up and pass to her she shoots. Doesn't matter if there is 22 seconds on the shot clock or 2. Twice there was a wide open post player under the basket.

To put into perspective .....

with 5 minutes to go Davis has taken 21 shots the rest of the starters ...24 :eek::eek:

I truly think she is a talented player but she needs to learn the offensive and try maybe going for a few assists. Its really hurting the Yellow Jackets offensive flow.
Sounds like she would fit right in at any number of schools.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I like Rodgers (GT)... dad was a pro, Rodney Rodgers

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I like Rodgers (GT)... dad was a pro, Rodney Rodgers

GT has a lot of really good players(Wallace, Maye, Marshall). They just need to learn how to run offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom